9 Most Comfortable Tuxedo Shoes You Will Fall in Love with Them
Whether you are attending your daughter’s wedding or going for a black tie event, you know you have to look good.
And when we say look damn good, we do mean from head to toe. Your well-tailored tux better be paired with sharp-looking shoes to match.
While at it, make sure you’re getting the most comfortable tuxedo shoes and that it also fits right.
We would hate to see you leave the dancing floor in the middle of the ball just because you need to rest your aching feet.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go through such pains since we’ve got just the right shoes for you.
Our nine tuxedo shoes are not only right for your once-in-a-lifetime formal event, but they are also comfortable.
Let’s get right into it now, shall we?
1. Calvin Klein Men’s Bram Oxford
Calvin Klein is a brand known for manufacturing excellent denim and underwear. Fortunately for you and me, their shoes are no different.
Their elegant Bram Diamond leather Oxford shoe is worth your investment for a good reason. For starters, the shoe upper material is made from 100% leather with a unique topstitching design for an authentic and stylish look.
The shoe also scores well when it comes to comfort, considering it has a cushioned foam insole and a synthetic sole for maximum support. Further, it doesn’t need much breaking in, and it will fit you perfectly right out of the box.
The best news, you don’t have to break the bank to afford it.
• Made from 100% upper leather material for durability
• Comfortable cushioned foam insole that also provides maximum shock absorption
• Perfect fit and does not need breaking in
• The synthetic sole makes squeaky sounds during walking
2. La Milano Leather Cap Toe Lace up Oxford Business Dress Shoes
The modern looking shape of this shoe from La Milano makes it stand out and appeal to the contemporary modern gentleman.
A true to size shoe, you need not order a bigger or smaller size as is common with many shoes. In addition, no need to worry about comfort as this is a shoe you can dance in for hours on end without missing your favorite slippers.
We caution you to be ready for numerous compliments from colleagues as the elegance and high-shine given by the patent leather upper are eye-catching.
• Rubber sole and traditional lace-up style for comfort
• A good looking shoe that is affordable
• True to size
• The color tone may not look what is displayed.
3. Florsheim Formal Oxford Men’s Tux Cap Toe Tuxedo Shoes
If you are looking for the perfect oxford shoe for your black tie event, you’ve got the perfect match in the Florsheim Tuxedo formal Oxford shoe.
The design is just right, and the leather lining gives you the much-needed breathability and comfort. Made of patent leather, be ready for a gleaming shine that represents the perfect tux shoe.
The extra cushioning on the footbed plus the lace-up style at the front makes it easy to get a snug fit. The rubber sole also offers the perfect traction.
Once you get it, you’ll agree with us that you can’t go wrong with this tux classic. Get more details here at Amazon to help make the best buying decision.
• An all-patent-leather upper that is durable with a perfect shine
• A laced-up closure for perfect fitting and comfort
• Leather lining and sole and footbed cushioning for breathability and comfort
• A bit pricey and runs large to size
4. Faranzi Patent Leather Formal and Wedding Dress Shoes
The Faranzi is a polished tux oxford shoe that is sure to make you look glam in any wedding or black tie event.
Made from superior and environmental friendly patent leather and topnotch stitching to match, this shoe delivers the high shine and beautiful look ideal for a formal event.
The patent leather is easy to clean and breathable, keeping your feet dry all day long. You don’t have to worry about your feet aching as these shoes offer unparalleled comfort due to the soft and supportive insole and the stacked heel.
One of the most comfortable tuxedo shoes and selected as an Amazon’s Choice, the Faranzi has some really good customer review ratings.
• Durable and easy to clean shoe
• A comfortable shoe that is ideal even for men with wide feet
• Perfect fit right out of the box
• A strong plastic smell in the first days of wear
5. Stacy Adams Men’s Dickinson Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford
If you have a sense of style, you’ll fall in love with the Stacy Adams Dickinson Oxford shoe. Featuring a brogue cap toe style with a blind-eyelet lacing, this is a shoe fit for every modern gentleman.
The antiqued upper is made from 100% leather that is lightweight and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable for hours on end. Say goodbye to achy feet, as these shoes come with a cushioned memory foam insole that absorbs your feet shock waves to prevent fatigue and pain.
Further, the synthetic outer sole is lightweight and provides the needed support for your foot.
This is a shoe that makes you feel and look good.
• Made of 100% leather that is lightweight and breathable
• A stacked heel for support
• Cushioned memory foam insole that takes on the contour of your feet for maximum comfort
• They aren’t waterproof and shouldn’t be worn in the rain
6. Clarks Men’s Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe
If the patent leather is too shiny for your liking, you’ll love the Clarks Tilden cap Oxford shoe.
The Clarks brand has been in the footwear business since 1825, and it is famous for designing stylish and functional shoes. With such experience, it’s hard to rival their contemporary men’s Tilden cap oxford shoe.
Made from quality leather upper, the shoe comes in black, brown, and dark tan color options.
The well-done stitching on the cap toe and the closed heel gives this shoe its clean look. Comfort comes naturally for this shoe given it has in-built orthoLite insole, a lined padded heel, and a slightly cut quarter near the shoe tongue.
Pair this beautifully done shoe with a tux or a well-fitting suit for an elegant and classic look.
• Simple, clean looking shoe
• Strikes a balance between functionality and style
• Comfortable due to the orthoLite insole and the padded heel
• Some customers complained that the shoe has a squeaky when walking
7. Stacy Adams Men’s Tinsley Wingtip Lace-Up Oxford
Handsome and well-tailored, the Tinsley from Stacy Adams pays homage to the classic wingtip oxford shoes.
The shoe features a two-toned leather upper with brogue perforated trims and blind eyelets laces. The quality non-leather sole comes with cross-cross etching. The added stitch detailing on the outsole completes the sophisticated look on this shoe.
The comfortable insole has memory foam, leather lining, and it is padded for improved foot shock absorption.
This is a shoe that will give you a refined look, and we can’t help but fall in love with it.
• A classic wing-tip shoe with brogue perforated trims
• Comfortable with fully cushioned memory insole and laced up closure for a firm fit
• Lightweight leather lining that is breathable
• Some customers complained that the heel wears out fast.
Read the rest of the reviews to decide
8. Kenneth Cole Unlisted Half Time Men’s Cap Toe Oxford
The Kenneth Cole cap toe Oxford is a beautifully made shoe available in an array of great colors.
The rubber sole gives it unrivaled traction while the padded insole lining and the cushioned footbed make it easy to stay on your feet with this shoe.
The chunky heel further provides foot support while bringing out the beautiful layout of these leather shoes.
We love that you can’t beat the price on this one.
• Beautifully made shoes that come in seven color choices
• A comfortable cushioned footbed
• Quality affordable shoes
• The heel easily separates from the sole since it is attached to it with glue
9. Calvin Klein Men’s Bernard Loafer
We are in love with this minimalist and elegant Bernard loafer shoe from Calvin Klein. It is simply a breath of freshness in the world of classic oxford shoes.
The upper is made from patent leather, which gives it a remarkable high shine. Designed as a slip-on, this shoe gives you easy mobility with no room for pain or aches.
In addition, the cushioned insole and a man-made sole give you the comfort and support you need for hours on end. It also features a comfortable fit with no break in needed.
If you want to impress in your coming black tie event, get these sleek and modern Bernard Loafer shoes.
• Unique and modern loafer design
• Flexible construction that gives easy mobility and comfort
• Cushioned foam insole for comfort and shock absorption
• Not ideal for men with wide feet
For more men’s featured articles and recommendation, checkout our favourate What are wingtips shoes?, the most comfortable oxfords men’s dress shoes, the 5 best Shoes to wear with shorts and polo shirt and 7 Best Men’s Boots for Everyday Wear.